Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 4 - I'm Back

Ok, I'm back and ready to work...  LOL  I took all of last week off and I'm feeling much better, so back to the walking etc...

Weight this morning was up from last week, I wasn't surprised, yet I was a bit disappointed. 
Last week was 167.8

Today 171.2

Today's weight was down a tiny bit from 2 weeks ago, so that is good.  Anyway, I'll keep working away here and see what the scales say next week.  I guess it would have been to easy to already be in the 160's range.  LOL

So goals for the week...

Walk 10 miles
Keep up with my read my Bible though in a year

Watch what I eat...  no sweets except on the weekend, I notice that come the weekend, I enjoy a little bit of ice cream, but am quite content with eating just a small amount.  I'm going to try and watch my carb intake as well.  No plan, but just make good choices.

I'm going to have to catch up on your blog updates later!

5 comments:

  1. Tanya, I am glad to see you "back" and feeling better. However, I am sad about the weight. I know how disappointing that can be. Sounds like you have a good perspective on it though, and won't be giving up! Hoping this week is a MUCH better one for you! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better. I hope you are encouraged that you were doing so well at losing when you were able to walk and work at things. Getting your rest is crucial, so it's not really a set-back. Just a part of listening to our bodies and making them as strong as they can be. Now you have the energy to pick back up again, build those muscles, and press on without the fear of making your health worse.

    Your ability to lose while making simple, wise choices is a great encouragement to me. I pray I'll see similar results when I'm able to work the scale backwards. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy, I'm very glad to be feeling so much better! I had a feeling the scales would be back up this morning, when i get sick, the weight goes fast, but once I start eating again, the weight comes back quick. :)

    Tracy, yes, I know I needed that rest, it wasn't until near the end of the week wher I really felt back to myself. I also hope you see results once you are heading back down the scale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, just a quick question and maube you won't even se this, but do you mind if I put your blog in my blog list??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind at all, Tanya! Thanks for asking. :)

    ReplyDelete