Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Afternoon Update

So another week has just about ended...

WALKING- counting from Sunday I got 10 miles in.  Today i really felt like giving up!  I thought I'd just do 1k and them 1M and then 2k and then decided I should just do the 2 miles.  I knew I could do it with Jesus' help, but on my own I was more than ready to give up.  So a little struggle, but with god's help I was able to keep to my goal.  A cute moment while on the treadmill, my 4yo dd came down with me and was jumping on the tiny trampoline we have down there.  I ran while she jumped, I was ready to give up before she did, but the giggles were sweet and I had a lovely time chatting with her.  She is a sweetie.  :)

EATING - I did fairly well, stayed away from the ice cream and cookies.  For sweets I did enjoy chocolate milk a couple times.  I'm looking forward to a bit of cake and ice cream tomorrow.  :)


WEIGHT LOSS - nothing, I weighed myself this morning and I was 174.2, the very same weight I was at last Friday morning at the same time.  I;'ll check my weight again on Monday and keep that as my check in weight day.  :)


Over all, it has been a good week,  Thanks for all of your encouragment and I look forward to doing this all again next week!

I can see how this is all going to keep me in humility, on my own I could NOT do this.  

BIBLE READING - I'm staying on track!!  It's been a blessing to be in the WORD every SINGLE day.  :)


Blessings friends and see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. That time withe Lord is WAY more worth that anything else. You are absolutely right! With God... this is possible. On your own... nada!

    I love the story about your exercise "buddy". Isn't it neat how the Lord can send encouragement through so many different avenues? Even a cute 4 year old girl?

    Great work on getting those miles in! Way to go! Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete