Friday, January 20, 2012

Late Friday Afternoon

I did get my walking in!  2.3 miles for today.  My right shin was burning though.  IF I walk tomorrow, I'll be able to get in 10 miles.  Not sure that will happen as we are out most of the day.

So for now I'll caount that as 8 mile in for this week, I need 10...

Anyway, I awarded myself with a couple of pieces of DARK chocolate.  Yummy!! 

Angie, I thought of you the whole time and wondered how your 10 miles were going?  Wow....  you are brave to have such a goal!   

3 comments:

  1. Great Job on the Walking, Tanya. Maybe you can walk in place while milking the cow. *wink* LOL!

    Keep up the good work. (I thought it was funny how you sounded like you had forgotten all about your cow when commenting on my blog! How could one forget about a COW who needs milked every day!?!?!??! LOL!)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tanya!!!!!!!!! So glad you are doing so GREAT!

    I know ALL about the cow milking bit!!!! You will find your new normal soon.There is lots of work involved I know!!

    That dark chocolate sounds DELICIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get so inspired when I read your blog Tanya! Its like a breath of fresh air. Your doing a great job keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete