Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday - week 2

Well, this week didn't quite go as planned.

Walking - only 6 miles so far, may try and get in 2 more today.

Eating wise, doing well!  Making good choices, tomorrow is my "free" day!

I'll be checking my weight Monday morning and I'm curious to see if I've lost any!  I feel like I have, but the scales will show that for sure.  I just hope the numbers are lower and not higher.  :)

I've been extra busy this week and I was wondering why, then I realized I've been milking the cow every evening and that has taken a chunk out of my day.  I'm enjoying it, but I hope to find my new normal soon!  I felt bad I didn't have much computer time!  In cow news, Charlotte the calf is doing very well.  :D

So another week is nearing its end and it has been a good, but busy week.  I was thinking winter would come and things would slow down, but that hasn't happened yet and it probably won't!

God is GOOD all the time and I rejoice in His goodness. 

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up I'd be a fool
You are my all in all

Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name
Jesus, Lamb of God
Worthy is Your name

Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising up again I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down You pick me up
When I am dry You fill my cup
You are my all in all

Written by Jernigan, Dennis


1 comment:

  1. Glad the calf is doing well! Joe is going to visit a neighbor soon and ask if he will be getting rid of any of his Jersey cows. He does now and then...if so we'll FINALLY have a cow!

    I'm hoping the scales will read lower for me on Monday too, but they've already climbed again since this past Monday. I couldn't resist a peek since I have been losing inches. LOL!

    ReplyDelete