Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday Update

I was encouraged this morning!

First thing I stepped on the scale,(yes, I know I said I would only do it once a week) but I was 172 point something!  Yay!!!  Last Friday morning, I had had a drink or two of water first, this morning, I hadn't yet.   I'll see what the scales say on Friday morning.  :D

Otherwise, I got just one mile in today, dh was out at prayer meeting this evening and the baby was crying so I didn't want to take a 1/2 hour on the treadmill.  I'll make up for it tomorrow maybe...

Food wise, no sweets, but I did have a couple glasses of chocolate milk.  It is delicious!  LOL   Sweets were calling a little louder to me today, but I did MAKE the choice not to listen, but they DID keep calling me. 

Anyway, tomorrow is a new day.

With God ALL things are POSSIBLE! 




3 comments:

  1. Hooray for encouragement! The balancing act of striving for goals while still being Mom is challenging. However, you have victory because you made right choices WHILE fulfilling your role as Mommy and wife. That's what it's all about. Making wise choices while we live out the life God gave us, not setting that life aside for a temporary fix. Lifetime changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the balancing act can be challenging. After I had come up sairs he had fallen aslee, but my girls wanted to play a game of scrabble with me, so instead of hitting the treadmill, we played instead. :)

    Thanks for you encouragment, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Balance is definitely the thing for sure.Making wise choices.Tracy said it so well.

    It sounds like you did great Tanya!!!

    ReplyDelete