Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Evening

I did get in my two miles today!!  I was almost afraid I wouldn't, because dh and big girls were out this evening, but rest of the children were sleeping before 0pm, so i headed down to the treadmill and walked 2 miles.  I was hoping to get it in earlier in the day, but it didn't happen.  I'm thinking of looking into WATP or T-Tap, any thoughts on those??

I feeling much better today, although my sore throat is back... sigh...  when will we get better??

I'm back into the swing of milking the cow in the evenings.

Keeping away from sweets and snacking on good food.  Today for a snack, I cut myself a thick slice of cheese and then made a smoothie with homemade yogurt, frozen raspberries, 1 banana and a little bit of br. sugar.  It was yummy!!  I use to snack on chocolate chips, or a couple of pieces of chocolate or a cookie etc...  trying to keep my snacks a bit more healthy.  :)

I hope to check the rest of your blogs tomorrow, but I should really go to bed and get some rest!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya! You asked about T-Tapp or WATP. I have done/do both of them. I own 6 WATP DVD's and have the T-Tapp ones on VHS (but now own the SATI one on DVD- thanks to a friend who was bored stiff with it.)

    If you are someone who needs a lot of hype and adventure... neither program may be a good fit for you. T-Tapp is ABSOLUTELY *DRY*! WATP is better, but it's no Sweatin' to the Oldies. LOL! I like T-Tapp because it is a challenge and I have ALWAYS seen results with it. I love WATP (hence the 6 different DVD's of it)! Leslie Sansone is encouraging... but she's not over the top like say, Denise Austin was. She doesn't make you want to gag from her enthusiasm anyway... it's more "real".

    If I were to choose one over the other, I would choose WATP... because it has more variance, is easier to purchase, and is cheaper. But, I *do* like both programs.

    Great job on the healthy snack and the workout. At least you got it in. Even if it wasn't as early as you wanted it, you still took the time out to do it!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Tanya!!!!!!!!!!!

    I hate........HATE TTAPP! lol It is SO b.o.r.i.n.g No music.......Absolutely boring.My girls and sister workout with me all the time and enjoy it......We did ttapp once and they couldn't tolerate it either! lol

    I hate to go against Brandy but I wasted $50.00 on my ttapp dvd's.Then again,if you like the tredmill (which I also hate lol) you may like ttapp! I have to have workouts that I have fun doing!

    I love WATP! fun,energetic,good music that makes you want to get up and go....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tanya! I'm so encouraged by watching you persevere!

    I own both workouts too. TTapp always gets me results, but I can never stick with it for an extended period of time, just because of what the others have said.... BORING!!!

    I really like WATP and have used my single dvd for two and half years now. Sure I can quote the whole thing, but I have yet to truly burn out on it! I use this dvd http://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sansone-Pounds-Ultimate-Collection/dp/B00265T7O2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1326994538&sr=8-1 which has four different options.

    ReplyDelete