Friday, January 13, 2012

A Fun Post



Just thought I'd share a pic of "our" new calf. I think she will have the name of Charlotte. We have on loan her mama, but the owners will be keeping all the calves. Once we have our own barn, we hope to get our own animals, but for now this farmgirl mama is thankful to have fresh milk and a cute calf to take care of. :)

When I was looking through the pictures on the camera, I came across this pic and knew the girls must have been having fun with the camera and the baby. I'm not sure our baby was impressed, what do you think? LOL
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. lol Darling baby and cute calf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww.... that baby is SO cute! (But not as cute as *your* baby!) SO fun. I love finding pics. off of our camera when the children take photos... sometimes they are incriminating though! LOL! You are right... a very fun post! Enjoy that calf! :)

    ReplyDelete