Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Week 5 - Wednesday Evening

Another day ended....

Two miles in for me today.

Reading in Leviticus, lots of instruction on how to sacrifice and how it all was to be done.  It has been mentioned a few times how these offering were a sweet smelling savour unto the Lord.  I can't help thinking what a smell, burning flesh and blood....   It was all a shadow of what was to come though.  It has been interesting reading.

I allowed myself 2 cookies today!  LOL

So far it has been a good week....

2 comments:

  1. You're doing so great!! You earned those cookies, for sure. :)

    I enjoy hearing about what you are reading. It's true that the details of those sacrifices sound terrible to us, yet they reveal the gravity and reality of how hideous our sin truly is. We need to set that truth before us daily as we seek His cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya! It's Tina :). I sent you an invite. Let me know if you don't get it. We are reading through Leviticus as a family right now. Definitely interesting!!!

    I look forward to walking this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete