Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday evening week7

Last week slipped by fast...  Not sure why, except I had some sewing projects that kept me busy in my spare moments.  I made myself and my big girls swimsuits.  :)  Plus a bag for Becca's piano/violin books. 

Anyway, my weigh in this morning was nothing to be excited about...  I was up a pound from last week!  168.6, last week I was 167.2.  I shall not let that discourage me and I will just keep pressing on.

I also did not meet my goal of 12 miles, I got in just in 8.4 miles.  This week I'll try and do 3 mile starting tomorrow until Friday.  I had a work-out today mucking a large calf pen in the barn.  :D

I had a really stiff/sore neck on Wednesday and today it is finally feeling much better.  I had to see the chiro...

Anyway, I have sick children here, so I shall see how the rest of this week goes!

Blessings and thanks so much for your comments.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment