Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Posting for Angie - Wednesday

This morning I made another goal of getting 3 miles in today.  I did it!!  I almost didn't, but I decided to hit the treadmill even though it was after 9pm. 

Sweet wise, I'm doing well, still have cravings now and then, but so far so good.

I'm not keeping a record of everything I eat, but maybe I should! 

Breakfast - oatmeal with cut up apples in it, bit of br. sugar and milk
Lunch - homemade macaroni and cheese, peas and a lovely salad
Supper - some rye toast with almond butter and homemade raspberry jam, an apple and a bowl of raisin bran.

I feel hungry now, but I'm not going to eat anything until breakfast time tomorrow!

Water - I have no problem drinking water.  :D

Let's keep encouraging each other!!

The Lord bless you and keep you;  The Lord make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;  The Lord lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.
Num. 6:24-26




1 comment:

  1. EXCELLENT Tanya!!!!!!!! You are doing so well at keeping at this!!!

    ReplyDelete