Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday evening

This looks so much more inviting for tomorrow morning.  :D

Took me just about all day to get the kitchen looking better.  Well not all day…  I did do school with the children, prepare lunch, visit the chiropractor, rest with the baby and milk the cow.  :D   I was feeling a little under the weather, so I moved a bit slower and the girls did the dishes. (they usually do lunch and supper dishes anyways)

I'm feeling much better this evening and I hope tomorrow I'll be energetic and get lots accomplished.  Actually not sure homw much I'll get done here tomorrow, we have music lessons and swimming time.  :D

Please pray for our baby, he is congested, he has a cough, but thankfully no fever like everyone else had last week.  I hope he is not going to get worse!

Sickness, sickness go away and DON"T come back another day! 

I'm looking forward to spring, warm weather, warm sunshine and a lovely breeze blowing in the windows.  :D

Angie and Amanda, thank you for your encouragment on the weight loss issue... 

No walking in today, but I wasn't feeling the best. 


1 comment:

  1. Howdy Tanya! Your kitchen looks SO nice! :) Mondays are difficult days for me as well. We don't clean on Sundays, and while we don't "trash" the house, it's always a "catch up" day. It can be a bit depressing to wake up on Monday mornings. I'm always SO busy getting the place in order and supervising the children with their work. (We do school Tuesday-Saturday since Monday's are full of cleaning!)

    I am sorry your family has been under the weather. I'll be praying for your little one. Hopefully he'll not get any worse and get well soon!

    I've got to go make lunch, but I'm hoping to read up a bit on everyone's blogs later and "catch up".

    :)

    ReplyDelete