Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Morning -Week 5

The numbers on the scale were lower this morning!!

My weight on Jan. 6/12 was 174.2lb
Today's weight Feb.6/12 was 169.2lb

SO I've lost 5 pounds so far!!  Thank you, Lord!

Goals for this week

WALK 14 miles, I'm thinking of having a couple days of 4 miles and the rest just 2 miles, or I may do 3 miles Monday-Thursday and then just 2 on Friday.  I'll see...

LIMIT the sweet intake, I do allow myself some dark chocolate now and then as a treat and this past weekend, there were just to many sweets around!  I ate more than I should have, so I was surprised at the scale this morning.  I'll remind myself to make wise food choices.

READ my Bible every day - this has been wonderful and I've been enjoying it.  Today I start the book of Leviticus.  It has been a very long time since I have read this book.  Looking forward to seeing what the Lord shows me while reading, may be "dry" but I know I'll find a treasured verse or more.  :D

I hope to visit your blogs this week, I know how encouraging it is when others comment!  :)




3 comments:

  1. 5 pounds that is a blessing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 lbs. is not just a "blessing". It is a reward for your efforts. Of course, it's a blessing as well... but you are working to follow the Lord's plan in obtaining health, and your effort is rewarded. I am so HAPPY for you!

    Your goals for the week sound great! We'll try to keep you accountable on the sweets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the both of you!! :D

    It is a reward for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete