Monday, February 13, 2012

Quick Monday Morning Note

Weigh in today.....  167.2!!   That is two pounds lower then last week!!!  Yay!!

My goals for this week is to get in 12 miles.  I didn't meet my goal of 14 miles last week, I only got in 12.5 instead. 

I have to be quick here, lots to do and it is already after 10:00am.  :)

I have one big PRAISE to share though!!  Yesterday, our oldest daughter was baptized.  It was a beautiful morning at church and she looked so happy.  :)  I'm looking forward to watching her blossom and grow in the Lord.  It makes our hearts rejoice to see her take this step.  Last summer we would not have dreamed this was going to happen, we had some challenging times, but the past few months we have witnessed changes and all I can say is the Lord is so GOOD!!  We have had many changes here and since then we have really seen the Lord working in our family here.  Thank you, LORD!!  You are so Faithful!!

Anyway, I hope to be back later.... 

5 comments:

  1. So happy for your loss!! Yeaaaa

    I am inspired at how many miles you get in-- I am aiming for 1 mile a day and FAILING terribly!!

    So happy for your daughter as well!! I can only imagine how happy that makes you and the Lord as well who loves her even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 lbs is fantastic!!!!

    That is WONDERFUL about your daughter Tanya!!!! I am so happy for you and her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great in your weight loss!

    And I rejoice with you in your daughter's choice to follow the Lord. I was so elated when my oldest daughter and son were baptized. It was a beautiful evening at a lake. Their daddy baptized them in the presence of our pastor and church family. It was a blessed eve I will never forget. God is good and faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *tears* Tanya. What a precious gift for your family to celebrate your daughter's commitment to walk with her Lord. Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord Tanya! There are no words to describe the feeling of your child choosing eternal life with Jesus! What a great day!

    Terrific job on your 2 pounds!!!

    ReplyDelete