Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday morning - week 8

I'm discouraged this morning....

Weigh in - 169.4 up yet another pound.  now I realized weight goes up and down because yesterday I was 168 even.  Still I'm discouraged about it all.  :(  Two weeks ago I was 167 now I'm back up to 169.  But sweet dh says not to be discouraged, he says its probably muscle, but I want to see the numbers go DOWN and not UP

I'm going to have to try and do things a bit differently.... 

For breakfast all I had was a smoothie made from homemade yogurt, banana, blueberries and a bit of br. sugar.

Anyway, this week, I will aim to get in 12 miles.

The Lord is keeping me humble, for I CAN"T do this on my own...

Have a blessed week!  I'll hope to keep updated everyday, but right now I have to go and get the day started here.  I'll catch up with you later on today, I hope!


1 comment:

  1. Tanya what it is with dh's reassuring us that "It's probably muscle!" ?? lol Thats what Scott always tells me too! lol

    I am up a pound too so I feel your pain!! Just kep going!!

    ReplyDelete