Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday :)

The weekend is ahead and I've made pretty good choices when it comes to food this past week.  I didn't start THM until Monday, but for most of my meals they were on plan.   I did have a couple of cheats, but I'm ok with that.

I was going to have Monday as my weigh in day, but maybe I'll change it to Friday starting next week as I didn't weigh in this morning.  :)

A few of the recipes I enjoyed out of the new THM cookbook were

bring on da buttah pancakes
strawberry cheesecake shake
banana oat shake

The quiche recipe look really good, but I didn't have all the ingredients so I ended up making my own using a couple other recipes.  It was delicious!  I made a coconut crust, but I may try an almond flour crust or now that I've made up some baking blend I'll use that.   I can picture some cream pies coming up.  :)

Like I mentioned in my recent post, I'd like to add in my Bible readings.

This week I've been reading Numbers with the Good Morning Girls and while Numbers can be a hard book to get in to, it is amazing on some of the nuggets of gold you find while reading what may seem like boring passages.

I still struggle on getting in my Bible reading each day and prayer time, so it is something I'm going to have to focus on better.  I just don't want it to be another job I want to check off my list when I complete it. 

I hope to post  at least a couple times a week! 







2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your notes here. Good idea to add in your bible reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those recipes sound delicious! Maybe I will try the pancakes today!

    I am so glad you are joining us on the Friday weigh ins! Horray!

    ReplyDelete