Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Tuesday (Week 2)

I weighed in yesterday morning and I lost 3.6 pounds over the past week.  I'm happy!  This was even after eating "off plan" for lunch and supper on Sunday.  We had lunch at church and will be for the month of November and my choices are very limited, but I enjoyed lunch even right to the ice cream dessert.  I'm not going to stress about it, but make wise choices and enjoy treats now and then.  :)  We had choir practice Sunday evening and I didn't eat anything before heading out, so by the time we got home after choir and evening service, I was starving!  LOL  Dh offered to make me some toast and I gladly accepted.  ;)


Haven't gotten in exercise, but today I worked outside in the garden and you can't tell me tilling the garden isn't exercise!  :D

Bible reading....  I'm still reading Numbers along with the Good morning Girls.  Today we read chapter 7.  Long reading, but I'm always fascinated on how Moses got to speak with God.  I've also been reading the She Reads Truth devotionals and it's been great! This week they have focused on "Open Your Bile Launch" and it has been so good!  I've been struggling with getting my Bible reading in and wondering if I should be getting up extra early or what, but this week's readings have been encouraging to me and I know that no matter what time I open my Bible, I can have time with Him.  I'm hoping yet to also read Ps. 119:9-16


"My false qualifications, however commendable, are always and forever trumped by God’s grace."   Raechel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams of She Reads Truth

Starting this week, I'll be weighing in on Fridays.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I agree about the bible reading time, Tanya! I do like to read my bible first thing, but when it does not happen, that is OK. It isn't right to pile false guilt on ourselves. What matters is that we ARE making time for Him!

    You are doing fabulous and I would have done the same thing at church! When we get too fanatic, we end up throwing in the towel!

    ReplyDelete