Saturday, August 25, 2012

Feels good!!

I'm so happy to have lost 10 pounds since starting back up!  Yay!!!  MFP has really helped...

Today was a free day, which was kind of nice, although I feel a lot better on my none free days.  I had a little to much for supper, me thinks. 

Just 7 pounds to go and then I'm down to my goal of 150 pounds.  Then it will be all about maintaining.  :)

Otherwise, it has been a busy summer, hard to believe it is almost over.  It went by way to FAST!

This is all because of Him, so many times I feel like I can't do this anymore, but the Lord gently nudges me on.  I keep running the race that is set before me.  HalleluYah!!

Blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, that is so wonderful!! You've accomplished so much this summer. May the Lord continue to strengthen you inside and out.

    ReplyDelete