Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Update

I haven't stepped on the scales since Thursday.  So no update there...  :)

I've been walking though!  I only did one mile on the weekend, but I've gotten up before 7am and walked two miles.  I'm just 10 miles away from 100 miles, I should try and reach that by the weekend, but I'm not sure I will.

So not much to report here....

On another note I've been busy painting the little boys' room!  It is going to look neat when all done.  My neightbour friend offered to help, so we worked on it yesterday and again today.  We will finish it up next week.  Not going to work on the room anymore this week... 

Anyway, time to shut down here for the day!

6 comments:

  1. Great job with your exercise, Tanya! I'm still not there yet...working on my sugar addiction first. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ they call me mommy, actually exercising will awaken the natural sugars in your body to go to action, so you will have less cravings for the fake stuff.
      @ Tanya, you inspire me. I havn't walked a whole lot, except for the path that leads to and from the greenhouse. =)

      Delete
  2. Tanya, you'll have to show us photos when you are done. I'd love to see it! Hoping today is a good day for you. 100 miles is great. :) I'm a bit behind still for the walking challenge. I've got a bit to "make up"- but I plan on doing it. :) You are on the 500 mile challenge like I am, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brandy...
    Yes, I'll be sure to post pictures!!

    I'm also on the 500 mile challenge, I'm behind as well, but like you I'm hoping to catch up. :)

    @Boukje... Walking to and from the greenhouse is good! I can't wait to start gardening. :) This is my exercise blog and I see you found me! LOL Good to see you!! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!! Sounds good!! Next week? Week day or weekend? Or maybe this sunday? You pick!

      Delete
  4. I'll have to let you know! What day suits you best?? We are pretty flexible... We are busy all the time, but that never changes, I'm sure you know all about that!! Sunday evening are booked until end of May. We are doing the course Growing Kids God's Way at church. It has been really good too. So maybe a week night or a Saturday evening would work. You let me know. We can get together here if you want too, your come to see you!

    ReplyDelete