Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thrilled!!

Weigh in day and I'm down a pound, I've now gotten the lowest yet since starting this journey in January. 

I'm 165.6lbs!!! 

Still have at least 10 pounds to go, but I'm thrilled and this was even after not being as careful with what I was eating this past week.

I've been walking first thing every morning before 7am and hubby came alone with me this morning, which was such a treat!

So that is my update for today.  I have diapers to change and it is time to set to work, I was out this morning with piano lessons and grocery shopping.  Now I'm home and ready to start the day!  LOL

Will catch up on you all later...


3 comments:

  1. So excited right along with you, Tanya. You are getting SO close to your goal!

    How in the world do you go walking with your hubby? Do you have older ones to watch the baby? (I can't remember your children's ages. Sorry.) My oldest is 9 and well, he's responsible in many ways, but no way I could trust him to react properly in an emergency. I'm trying not to be jealous of you here. LOL! What a treat it must be to have that time with your hubby this morning. :) I'm glad you were able to enjoy each others company AND the beauty of God's creation as you walked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby was still sleeping and my oldest is 13 almost 14 (in July) and my mom is just next "door". (my parents live an in-law suite) So is any trouble, my mom is easy to get. :)

    We had a lovely walk and he hopes to come every morning now! It was funny to hear him complain about his legs at lunch time. :)

    Yes, it was a special treat and one I hope to enjoy more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the problem!!! When my links crashed I updated with the WRONG one for you! Got you now! And WAY TO GO on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete