Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Fitness Pal

So this week I've gotten back onto the band wagon again!  I've join MyFitnessPal and it has been fun to watch my calories and see where I need to improve.   Not going to let it rule me, but it has been fun, I'm planning to fill it out Monday to Friday and keeping my weekends free.

As for exercising, I started back up today.  I rode my bike 4 miles down and up our counrty gravel hilly road!  It was fun!!  I also biked fast on my mom stationary bike for 10 minutes today. I'm hoping to do a mixture of bike riding, walking and some other things, just not sure of the other things right now.  LOL

So that is a brief update from me!  I need to check in to see how the rest of you are doing.  :)

For my weight I'm back up to 167 pounds and I'll see what the scale reads on Thursday morning!!  Oh, I've joined the biggest losers on MOMYS, that is what got me motivated to get moving again.  :)

 
A field at the end of our road...  :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Glad to see you back at it! I am just getting back after a few weeks of being too busy. Ugh. I'm going to look for you on MFP!

    ReplyDelete